Citizen Complaint and Commendation Form

Leave This Blank:

I Want to File A:
Information About You:
Information About the Incident:
Information About the Billings Police Department Officer(s) or Employee(s) Involved:
Information About Witness(s):
Knowingly Making a False Statement Against An Officer is Illegal
You have the right to file a complaint; however, it is against the law pursuant to Montana Codes Annotated (MCS) 45-7-205 for an individual to file a report based on false information.