Report a Concern Specific to the Public Works Department

Leave This Blank:

This Public Works Department "Report a Concern" form will help you communicate your concers with us. It will help us identify and track issues in your area. Complete this form only for NON-emergency concerns and/or requests. You may also call us during regular business hours at (406) 657-8230. If this is an emergency, please use your telephone and dial 9-1-1.

* indicates required fields.