Fence Permits

This time of year we get a lot of fence permits coming into our office.  Please let your friends and neighbors know that a fence permit is required within the City of Billings and Yellowstone County Jurisdictional Area before they start building a fence.  You can get a fence permit on the City of Billings website under How Do I...or, you may download the form here. Thank you and remember, good fence's make great neighbors.

Powered by CivicSend - A product of CivicPlus