Heights Task Force
The Heights Community Task Force was created in the early 1990s in order to provide a forum for local concerns and issues. The task force is known for consistently setting and meeting their established goals. Visit us on Facebook.
The Purpose of this task force shall be to improve the quality of life and promote community spirit through the improvement of the Heights area, the planning of new developments, the upgrading of housing and streets, and the development of public infrastructure and facilities.
- By Laws
- Fourth Tuesday of each Month
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Oasis Conference Room, 543 Aronson
- Please contact the Chairperson for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
- Visit us on the web at:http://ci.billings.mt.us/heights or www.facebook.com/HeightsTask Force
- Chairperson - Jennifer Owen
- First Vice Chairperson -
- Second Vice Chairperson - Ming Cabrera
- Secretary - Pam Ellis
Monthly Agendas & Minutes
- January 2020 Agenda July 2020 Agenda
- January 2020 Minutes
- February 2020 Agenda
- February 2020 Minutes
Heights Neighborhood Plan Cherry Creek Pre App INVITE
Letter to Council/Parks Spending Plan
Heights Park Survey