Complaint Form

How to File a Complaint

To file a complaint, fill out a residential complaint form, commercial complaint form, or call our office at
(406) 237-6146 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please leave a detailed message with specific address and complaint/concern.

You may also fax a complaint to Code Enforcement Division at (406) 657-8327. In addition, you can email Tanya Punt, Todd MorganKathy Strever or Trina Adams to report a complaint.

Do not use this form to report a complaint about parking tickets. Please use this form
Contact Crime Prevention Center at (406) 247-8590 if you are reporting an abandoned vehicle on the street.