The Code Enforcement Division is part of the Planning and Community Services Department and works in partnership with the citizens of Billings and Yellowstone County to promote and maintain a safe and attractive community.
The Division, in general, enforces:
- Land use regulations
- Building codes
- Business regulations
- Nuisance codes
- Sign codes
- Specific parking regulations
The Code Enforcement front counter will be open during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- CE Officer Punt will be on duty Monday through Thursday
- CE Officer Morgan will be on duty Tuesday through Friday
- CE Commercial Officer Strever will be on duty Monday through Thursday
- CE Officer II Selzman will be on duty Monday through Friday
- CE Officers are available to meet with complainants or clients by appointment only.
- Appointments can be scheduled through CE Clerk.
- Detailed written messages may be left for CE Officers at the Planning Department Receptionist desk and they will go investigate your concern or you may use the online complaint form available.
PROPER STORAGE OF CAMPERS, BOATS AND TRAILERS
Do: Store your camper, trailer or boat in the back yard or properly store on the driveway; in the garage or at a storage facility.
Do Not: Use the City's on-street parking for storage of campers, trailers or boats in residential areas.
Nuisance Weed Season 2016 (closed)
The Nuisance weed season runs from May 1 until September 30.